|Durham Branch||519-369-2107||Open Tues & Thurs 10a.m.-7pm & Wed & Fri 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. Sat 10 a.m.-2 p.m.|
|Ayton Branch||519-665-2342||Open Tues 2p.m.-7p.m; Thurs 10a.m.-1p.m.|
|Neustadt Branch||519-799-5830||Open Tues 10a.m.-1p.m; Thurs 2p.m.-7p.m.|
Please review the information below about the new processes and safety measures in place.
- BROWSING allowed inside Durham, Ayton and Neustadt branches
- Number of visitors limited to buildings at a time
- Please keep your visit quick
- Staff will call you when your items are ready for pick up
- To place holds call the branch or use our online system
- Drop box open 24/7 at all branches.
- Photocopying, faxing, and printing
- Printing of COVID vaccine confirmation for free in all three branches.
- Scan to email – Durham Branch only
- Tinker Boxes, Wellness kits – must be returned to the desk
- Reader’s advisory
By Appointment Only :
- Call in Tech help Tuesday 5pm-7pm (519-369-2107)
What's not available?
- Meeting rooms
- In-person library programs
- Genealogy and local history research
- Exam proctoring
How We're keeping you safe :
Contact tracing - we will ask for your name and phone number
Increased sanitation schedule