Second Tuesday of the month as required. Check program & events page for more details.
Who Are We?
We are an association of volunteers from the area who are dedicated to promoting and enhancing the Library and the services it provides to the community.
We are a registered charity.
What Do We Do?
- Purchase books and equipment not included in the Library's budget
- Support children's programs
- Provide school awards and support youth literacy programs
- Participate in special Library projects
- Provide assistance and information to those doing genealogical research
- Provide books for the Food's Christmas hampers
- Support the Library's Homebound Delivery - by delivering books
Book Sale Dates:
Check programs & events page for upcoming book sales.
BE A FRIEND
We are always looking to add to our circle of Friends.
DO YOU ENJOY
Meeting new people? Sharing in worthwhile community activities?
Help with Book Sales or other fundraising?
Participate in the Homebound Delivery Program?